Thursday, May 5, 2005

Best of...

Why Do I Write? Because I like to.

Any more questions? : )

Writing also helps me through the odd bit of melancholia that comes my way every so often.

It can also make it worse, as any would-be author knows.

But mostly I just really like to write.

Here are some of my more "defining" posts--the ones close to my heart, anyway!

A Garden Fit for a King

Baseball to the 4th Power

Before I Formed You in the Womb

Come the Spring (A State of Caprice)

Happy Anniversary! (I think)

If You Send a Card to Grandma

Little One, I Loved You So

My Meal for Martha

Only in America


The Rest of the Story

The Thin Red Line
* * * * * * *

Oh, and in addition to all this blogging stuff, I have also written for Family Foundations and Faith and Family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter