Thursday, May 5, 2005


I
have a cooking blog. Do you?

(That was not a rhetorical question. I’m really wondering if you have a cooking blog! If you do, leave a comment and I’ll link to you below.)

Anyway, yes, I have a cooking blog and it’s called Come for Coffee. You are welcome to stop by anytime, though I would prefer it if you really came for coffee. Real coffee beats virtual coffee, hands’ down.

Meanwhile, we’ll do the virtual thing.

I love to cook and I love cooking blogs, cookbooks, tattered recipe cards and eating out. Yes, you guessed it: I am a full-fledged foodie, though I am not that good (yet) about posting recipes.

Please forgive me; I’ll try to be better.

And check back later, as I am going to keep updating this page with links to my favorite cooking blogs and reviews of my (many) favorite cookbooks.



Merci! Et bon appetit.



2 comments:

  1. Yes I do have a cooking blog. I love baking/cooking/experimenting in my kitchen.
    justasmidgenoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have quite a few recipes on my blog since we homeschool and cooking is an integral part of our curriculum. Here's the link to my blog: http://harvestmoonbyhand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Quite frankly, I would LOVE it if you left a comment. Sending me coffee & chocolate works too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter